"Online"  
RSS-  

skin

, !

:

:

: Leah   (08.11.2010 13:28)   

, ! . -, : (. ) - mts - : mts ( ) , suspitio mts. . 2 ( Leah), , .
. , , . , - . .

Dear Lidia Mikhaylovna, I was actually going to write to you about my problem, because it seems like I\'ve hit a brick wall. Here is the recap: my only symptom is frequency - I feel like I need to go to the bathroom all the time. I can usually hold for 2-2.5 hrs, so no problems with continence. My symptoms do not stay constant - I am better on some days and worse on others; this has no relation to stress; I\'ve felt crappy on some very nice days and I\'ve felt good on some very stressful days. I do not drink anything other than water or chamomile (romashka) tea; I don\'t eat tomatoes, or citrus.

I\'ve had cystoscopy done twice - unfortunately it was with different doctors, so I can only report what each of them said. The first time there was lots of inflammation all over the bladder, the second time - there was just one part that had inflammation. I\'ve been on antibiotics for 4 months, tried 4 different ones - amoxicillin, cipro, levaquin and macrobid. I\'ve tried bladder relaxants - toviaz and vesicare; no help. The only medications that seemed to help are urelle and prosed (the blue pills that color urine blue), but both of them make my stomach upset, so I can\'t take them. I had an IC test (potassium sensitivity) done - no reaction, so I don\'t have IC. At this point my doctor just gave up. Another thing that helped me is uva ursi (\"medvezh\'i ushki\"), I used the dry leaves to make a tea and drank it for 5 days. I felt much better when I drank it, but when I stopped, the symptoms came back in a few days. There are lots of warnings about that plant on the internet, and I don\'t really know the safe dosage. My doctor wasn\'t familiar with it. I wanted to ask you whether you can suggest anything else and whether you can suggest any herbal/natural remedies. Maybe you know how to use \"medvezh\'i ushki\"? I\'d appreciate anything you can suggest because I don\'t really know what to do and where to go next,
, , - , . , - , . - ..

: Doctor   (08.11.2010 15:21)   

!

-, , - . . .
-, ( , , , , ..). , , . . . . pH . , , (, , , ) .
-, . . - , . , , , . . , ( , , ) - , , .. , , . .
, , :
http://www.travolekar.ru/articles/pract/cystit.htm

, . .

!